March 21, 2010

SF Food Wars – Battle Cookie

Yes, you can have too much of a good thing. After eating 20 different types of cookies at the latest SF Food Wars, I went into cookie coma! Needless to say, LOTS of milk was also consumed.

One of the many platefuls of cookies after visiting the competitors’ tables


I voted for the “Chocolatey Oatmealicious Cookie Sandwich Experience”, which won the People’s Choice Honorable Mention
The “Chocolate Crackle” was another one of my favorites and actually one the People’s Choice Award.
I also liked the Red Velvet Cookies Sandwiched with White Chocolate, but they didn’t win anything. This is the 2nd SF Food Wars I've attended (previous post), and once again I completely disagree with the Judges’ Choice for the winner – they seem to go for things that are unique, but don’t taste good. If it doesn’t tastes good, nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment