June 05, 2010

Credo - I'm a Believer

Credo, Italian for “I Believe”, is a cute spot in the Financial District. The quotes on the wall are fun to read. They have good wines by the glass, and their caesar salad was delish! If you come here, you *must* order the Sedanini alla Credo – it’s like pasta pot pie! You may be intimidated by its enormous size, but don’t be scared...you will finish it. I wolfed it down - large tubes of rigatoni pasta and slices of Italian sausage mixed in a zesty tomato sauce, covered by a thin layer of crispy pizza dough. Like I said, pasta pot pie! Watch out for the pancetta though, it tasted more like soft cubes of fat. That’s a little much, even for me.

BITE METER: Credo – 3.5 bites (out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. I am experiencing carb overload just looking at the photo. But it's alright, I am a carbavore so this should be right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete